Camp Rockwell 2021 Update

We are awaiting Government guidance for the summer camp sector, which we hope will be announced at the end of April. We are also waiting on a response from Government to some specific queries. We will not be opening our booking system until after the April 26th announcement as to what we can expect in the months ahead. If we can run safely, viably and within restrictions we will do so and we will keep you updated via our website and facebook page.

Any bookings that are still with us from 2020 will be prioritised for places in 2021. Please keep an eye on our facebook page for regular updates.

Cookies Settings Accept All Cookies